Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fun week

What the parents do on Saturday morning but kiss in the kitchen? I think all kisses should involve me but how else do I get up there but jump? Then Dad picked me up (I normally hate that but this time I was really relaxed) and I almost fell asleep between them. Then my girl took that big black thing and flashed in our faces.

This week has been busy for me, between playing, going to the mall, puppy classes, Charis' balloon job, and a few meetings, I've been swamped! Luckily they give me tons of time to sleep.



On Thursday was my first class with half the litter. Pilot, Gunner and I were there with Maria and Eddy. After being in meetings all morning I was so excited and kept jumping on everything!! That seems to be my new trick for the week but my girl doesn't like it much. No fun. My haltie walking has been doing well, I hardly even paw it anymore. I need to meet more dogs though, I'm so excited when I see one that it's hard to concentrate on what I'm supposed to do.

I heard that Charis is planning to take me to the off leash park with some of my brothers and sisters. I haven't gone to the dog park before (Charis is scared of me running off!) but I think it will be fun.

This morning when I went out I tried a classic trick: Lick the Frozen Metal! Now my tongue is very sore and I keep licking my mouth. I'll be more careful what I lick outside. * muffled whimper *

1 comment:

  1. She looks so much like Breton! http://bretondogswithwings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete