Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bath

I get a bath every other week on Saturday night. This is my 4th bath and though it doesn't make me happy, I don't mind the water and suds. They give me lots of kibble so it's ok. It's a big sink for a laundry room, but it doesn't have much room for my tail anymore, so soon I'll need outdoor baths! After my bath, I get to sit in front of the fire to dry off and warm up. I love being so cozy. Apparently my brother, Pilot, likes the weather cooler, but I could move to Hawaii. When they have their shower, I like to sit on the warm bath mat and get all steamy.



When they washed my towels and blanket, I got to sit and wrap up in my blanket. Then later, I fell asleep all cuddled in it. Yup, it's a pretty good life here.



Charis' note:
Ok I have to brag... Today we took her to West Edmonton Mall for a walk, No other reason, just a walk. I put the haltie on and expected to have her wear it for about 10 minutes until she pawed at it or gave some other indication that it was bugging her. I was just taking it as it came. Blowing all of my expectations away she walked (quite well..ish.. with some pulling) with her haltie on for an hour and a half through the crowds without any signs of it bothering her at all. It was the day before Chinese New Year and on Saturday - Crazy Busy! WOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment