Thursday, June 4, 2009

At the Fire Hall


Today, I went for a fantastic romp in the off leash park, something we haven't done during the day for a long time. I often go in evenings with Dad now. We played search and rescue and I "found" my girl hiding in the bushes a bunch of times, that was fun! Then we went off to a really noisy place. They said it was Fire Hall 17 in Castle Downs. I met some of my fellow puppies in training and the fireman introduced us to all the interesting noises in the fire hall. The man wore a funny suit, smelled like smoke, and talked really funny when wearing his breather, but I couldn't resist licking his masked face when he came to greet me. We also got to walk up and down the long grates in the floor too. I don't mind that sort of thing, but it doesn't feel great on the paws.



When I got home I was so tired. I know this is not my blanket, but a corner was dragging on the floor off the sofa, and it just fell on me, really! Well, I had to wiggle quite a bit to get it to fall just right, but it did, honest! It's really not my fault!


No comments:

Post a Comment