Friday, May 29, 2009

Agility

I've been so busy playing in the yard and attending puppy classes that I haven't had much chance to post. My girl and her mom take so many pictures of me, I can hardly keep up, and typing is pretty hard on the paws.

Here we are playing great games in the yard. It's my second favorite game, after fetching balls, and I often jump over the obstacles even when I'm not told to. Since this video they've moved the weave poles closer and closer and now they're in a straight line.





Here's a pic of me and my brothers and sisters after a hard puppy class. We always finish with Puppy Yoga, which is my favorite part. It just feels so good!




























Sometimes I just get tired.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder why our puppies love laundry baskets so much? Haha

    ReplyDelete